19 January 2011

Liberty. Equality. Fraternity

File:Logo de la République française.svgWelcome to the French language version of StemCells&AtomBombs.

To tell the truth, I had a lot of different about the post to launch this language version.

I wanted to tell you about the French Atom Bomb project, and how if France could make such a terrible weapon French technology can cure paralysis.

I wanted to tell you about French efforts to cure many different diseases using stem cells.

Like always, whenever I start a post, I search and search and search the internet looking for good ideas. I stumbled up the French Revolution and it's call for liberty, equality, and fraternity. I knew that this is what I wanted to write about.

The liberty: To be free from the confines of my chair. For others to be liberated from disease.

The equality: To fight to make sure that when we get stem cell cures they are made available to all, regardless of their ability to pay.

The fraternity: The means to win the cure. All of us together, making sure that we are not forgotten.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment