04 November 2017

Help Wanted! Curing paralysis together

Hello. I'm now currently working on the next blog article, it's about peeing and other things that many of us with a screwed up spinal cord can't do so well.

I've been in touch with some interesting people who are helping me understand some facts for the next article, so please hold on about a week or so.

In the meantime, I'm always looking for help in running this blog, in fact, I'm even considering changing it over to a podcast or even a vlog. 

Also, this blog used to be in five languages other than English; Italian, Spanish, Japanese, French, and Russian. I've been able to keep up the Italian, Spanish, and Japanese, with the help of great translators, but I'm always looking for more help with translation.

If you look through this blog, you'll also see that I ain't such a great designer, so any help with this is always appreciated.

As always, I'm really happy to hear from you especially if you have some ideas for improvements or even topics that I should be writing about.

These are the specific things I'm looking for:

  • Translators: Italian, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Russian.
  • People with podcasting or vlog editing skills.
  • Designers and others with some artistic sense.
  • Writers: help with editing, or even a platform to write your own opinion piece about paralysis cure.

If you can help, please drop me a line at StemCells.and.Atombombs (@) gmail.com

I'd really appreciate it, and please don't forget to subscribe and like the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment