29 May 2011

Thank you all from Michael Martinez

Dear friends:

I want to thank you for your support and help in my moment of need. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you've done for me. I came to this country with a work visa (P1). My visa was in the renewal process but I had my accident and the StemCells surgery is not done in the US.

I had been well informed by the doctor at the racetrack, David Seftel, about this surgery, but I wouldn't have had the chance to go there and return to the States because of my visa issue.

Thanks to friends like Dennis Tesolat who got my story out to all of you, I really don't know how to thank you for your emotional support. God is great and I know he doesn't forget his sons therefore I've never lost my faith. I also thank God for having in this world people like you that have given me this great support and I thank the immigration for approving my green card. With tears in my eyes I thank you all and our lord. Blessings to you and your families.

Michael Martinez and family.

2 comments:

  1. sending kindness to you Micheal and your family
    ~ hedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your faith in God and he'll see you through the process you are going through. I witnessed my aunts condition when she needed stem cell therapy, and I really felt sad for her. But she prayed everyday and by the power invested through Him, she came out on top and is now living a happy and full life. Keep your head up!

    Mike O
    http://pr-secrets.weebly.com
    www.takethatjunk.com
    http://seosmallbiz.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete